Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hooky Sunday

How are you all today? I know I have been a bit slack at posts but I have been busy with lots of knitting and hooky in the background! I'm having a very lazy Sunday today and am thoroughly loving it. My BF has gone off to do boy things (go-karting) and I am enjoying having a bit of quality time with my crochet hook and yarn. I thought I'd take this opportunity to take a few pics of what I've been working on.

Crochet coasters...

Granny square blanket coming along nicely. I spend ALL my free time working on this at the moment as I am just desperate to finish it! Approx 75 squares so far...


I recently made this cute little knitted hat and booties set for a friend at work who has just gone on maternity leave. She loved it - I do hope it fits when the little one arrives! Its made with 100% alpaca yarn and is ever so soft (though not very practical being hand wash only!)

And last but not least, I would like to introduce you all to Edward the Monkey. I made him a while ago for my BF and he now sits proudly on our bookcase. Cute, isn't he? I'm also currently knitting a zebra to keep Edward the Monkey company.

What have you been making recently? xx

1 comment:

  1. So close yet so far from finishing my granny blanket. Am thinking of wedding invites now. Hopefully I will soon have a DATE!

    ReplyDelete