Sunday, July 24, 2011

Things I'm currently working on...

My flat is a mess with wool everywhere at the moment. I have so many projects on the go and keep adding to them!

I'm currently making a crocheting blanket - a bit like this one on Attic24 (p.s. check out her blog - its fabulous!)

IMG_6409

Its taking me AGES to do but have finally got enough squares - I hope!

Knitting projects include:
  • A teddy bear for a girl at work who is about to go on maternity leave in a few weeks (so I don't have much time to finish it!)
  • A pair of socks for a friend's birthday which is also in a few weeks time.
  • A knitted zebra (which has been rather neglected recently!)
I have a busy few weeks of knitting ahead of me! But all I want to work on is my crocheted blanket - I can't wait for it to be done and am already planning my next blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment